Monday, December 3, 2007

Survey :D

SURVEY :D

I enjoy using blogs in class because its a new way of learning and its better than just writing it down on a piece of paper and turning it in, and i think its easier for the teacher because its all online and most kids and teachers are always on the computer.

I don't use blogs in any other classes of mine, but my physics teacher is thinking about starting a blog about our class so we can find stuff easier, because she went to the same workshop\ seminar as Mr.Hughes this year about the computers and stuff and she thought it would be a good idea.

I like how we can get to our class website, and other websites that we need right from the blog. One thing i don't like about it is that it doesn't tell us when he posts a blog. I wish that it would like send us an email or something when he posts a blog so that we know when he does.

The blog has always been easy for me and its simple. All of the buttons are really big and easy to use.

Yes, i wish my other classes would use blogs like this for work. I think it would make life a lot easier because kids are always on the computer anyways, and they know how to use it good, so why not take advantage of that and use it more.

Yes i have the Internet at home so i can go online and check my blogs and my emails. Usually i write my blogs at home, because i don't have time in school to write them.

I feel that you can learn more from posting blogs than doing assignments, and i like it better doing it online because i am very comfortable with the Internet.

Yes, i have a myspace and a face book, but i mainly use myspace, i rarely ever go on face book.

No comments: